Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Support 8 years ago

Hi lew1,
Thanks for posting!
To find the Express Meal Plans for 14 Days, follow these steps:

1. Login to https://www.trimdownclub.com
2. On the top of the homepage, click My Downloads
3. Under the Trim Down Club Program, click Start Now
4. Scroll down to Simple Express 14-Day Meal Plan, and you can choose the basic 14 Days Express Meal Plan by clicking on Download Now
5. Or you can choose a version of the plan tailored for specific needs, such as: Vegetarian (V), Non Dairy (ND), Gluten Free (GF), Low Cholesterol (LC), Low Sugar (LS) by clicking on the circular icons

We hope this information is helpful. If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to contact us.

lew1 8 years ago

where are the 14 day menus located at?

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Vanwingy. The 14-day menus were arranged like that based on input from many of our Clubmembers. However, you are more than welcome to switch the meals.

Vanwingy 8 years ago

I have followed menus created from the foods I like. I have also followed the 14 day menu plan. I noticed on the menus created from my likes I had a meat or fish at lunch as well as dinner. On the 14 week plans the meat or fish were just at dinner time. Lunch suggestions were wraps,salad etc. . Can you explain the reason for the difference. I have to admit it is easier ,cheaper and less time consuming to follow the 14 day selection then the ones developed from my favourite foods.

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, YumaMel. It appears you’re referring to pasta made from brown rice (instead of wheat). Could that be it?

YumaMel 8 years ago

If I choose to have a cocktail or wine is that considered a fat I was confused about the pasta rice issue not sure if you were talking about a cup each of pasta and rice or select a cup of either pasta or rice.

Ossie-Sharon 8 years ago

Hi, Yuma. The idea is for you to eat all of the items in your menu.

YumaMel 8 years ago

when there are a list of things for lunch for example, do we eat all of on the list or select 1 If it say 1 c of pasta/rice I assume it must be one or the other

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.