Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

You should be able to enjoy the celebration, without worrying too much. Bringing healthy fare with you is always a good idea. As for the birthday cake that you earned, take advantage of the lack of cravings and maybe have someone else who is “on your side” cut you a small piece and bring it to you – that is your taste, and you don’t go back for more.
It won’t always be this way. After a while, you get into the routine of healthy eating and portion control, and they become second nature – especially when you see results and you want to preserve them!

Jeannie69 11 years ago

Ossie, I’m so glad I read these posts! I’m only on day 3, but am still strong in my resolve to stick with this program. However, we are going out of town this weekend and I’m racking my brain as to what to do. I could take some of the produce with me and maybe some of my multi-grain bread, but I’m worried about the birthday cake I KNOW will be there. Sigh. I’m not having sugar cravings, but it does have me concerned. It seems as long as I don’t touch dessert of any kind, I don’t obsess about it nor do I crave it, but as soon as I have ANY those cravings come back. I’ve got a long road ahead of me, and I’m trying to avoid as many pitfalls as possible.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

The water weight comes back the fastest after an off-day of eating – it is not real. Keep going with the program, and for the next few days, you will burn and diurese it out. Annoying, but hang in there.

nandini 11 years ago

I started this program 5 days ago and was really seeing some progress on the scale. I went down 3 pounds. During the weekend one day I had company over and as a result ate a bit more relaxingly as far as choosing the kind of food. For example, I ate a few spoons of ice cream etc. This morning I saw that my weight went up again to almost where I started. Why is that? How can you approach weekend differently next time? Is it just normal?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.