Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Radisson 11 years ago

I joined around January 16. My weight may be the same but I feel much better. My energy is back, don’t need to nap. What an eye opener. I love the menus.

My body was hurting, it is now Healing. Next step is finding an appropriate exercise program. I give myself 6 months to get back in shape. I have tried all the easy ways and it does not work. Take your time, give yourself a chance and your body will eventually find the right balance.

youngj105 11 years ago

I don’t know if I have lost weight as I do not have any scales but I think everyone needs to focus on health rather than weight loss. Since having chemo over 3 years ago I have felt like I have been dragging myself around but after 1 week of this eating plan I feel so much better and hardly have to rest during the day at all any more. I am thinking that I might actually be able to get out and start some walking again.

nailart 11 years ago

I lost 6 pounds in the first six days – for the remaining 15 days have lost absolutely nothing, getting frustrated here.
In the past diets have taken me a long time (a month or even two) before starting to lose weight, but the immediate loss on starting this one gave me false hope.
I had two days off this weekend because I felt like I needed to mentally, but am back on the wagon today – although I am cutting some items out of the suggested portions and will see if that kick starts any more loss. Good Luck Chouli, and everyone.

school 11 years ago

Chouli,
I can so relate to a slow weight loss, Give it another week and think about other things, relax you seem intense and that does not help. Give yourself credit for what you have done. See what tomorrow will bring. Rachel

emmafroud 11 years ago

What exercise are you doing because you might be gaining muscle mass which means you may not loose weight on the scales

nankates 11 years ago

I started 3 weeks ago and lost 11 lbs. I have Lupus and I stay in bed most of the time. When I do work out,( on a good day ) I don’t lose much but i gain body shape. The Food you eat is for losing weight, exercise is for shape. Don’t give up…

Chouli 11 years ago

I’m on week 4 of this diet and gained 2 lbs the first week and now am back to the weight I started at. I work out daily, so it isn’t for lack of exercise. My menu’s have been at 87% to 95% health level. I’ve been following it very strictly. I’m frustrated and am considering giving up on this diet. I figured eating this much was too good to be true! Who actually eats this much and loses weight? Did I waste my money?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.