Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Carolzagami 9 years ago

Let’s hope this works.Thankyou.

Support 9 years ago

Below 56 kg. We recommend changing it in your profile.

🙂

Carolzagami 9 years ago

What is 124 pounds or less in kgs and where do I change it?in my profile or progress meter, not sure!!!!!!! What u mean?

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, Carol. It is more likely that your lack of mobility is what is contributing to weight gain. I noticed that your weight puts you right on the border between meal patterns – in light of your current physical challenge, I suggest to change your weight to 124 or less pounds, which will drop your meal pattern to a lighter category. When you generate your menu based on this, click on “Exchange mode” in the toolbar above it, and you will see the number of exchanges allotted to you for each food group.

Carolzagami 9 years ago

Looking forward to your answers

Carolzagami 9 years ago

Week 4 ending

Carolzagami 9 years ago

Weigh in today Friday put weight on,not been able to exercise,have foot injury and finding it difficult to keep with menu plan.i have just completed a new menu for week 5 and I like the food choices better.I used the ready to go option this time instead of the personal menu planner ,because I found that I did not get quite a lot of my food choices for the week 4 menu and it seemed to me that I am consuming more proteins than carbs and I have been eating all the food groups even more of the super foods suggested to me .How many fats ,carbs and proteins should I be having in a days menu ?Would the in correct ratio of these two food groups have an effect with gaining weight instead of loosing it and the management of high blood glucose levels ,which I have been having.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.