Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
lori.hall 5 years ago

I’ve watched a few videos on Keto, and they recommend upping salt intake. I realized that I was using even less than usual the last several days. I upped it yesterday evening and today, and I’ve been amazed at the difference. I’ve been able to drink two glasses and not be in the bathroom all of the time.

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Lori. A gradual change is definitely preferable here! Absolutely.

lori.hall 5 years ago

I’ve been drinking Dr Pepper since my college days, and I will hit 60 this July. I am trying to drop the soft drinks and drink more water. However, every time I’ve tried, I always end up spending too much time in the bathroom due to the change in drinks. I’ve tried Crystal Light, tea, and water with citrus added. In less than an hour this morning, I was in the bathroom 5 times. Has anyone else had this problem? I know in the past, this has sabotaged my dieting because I crave the sweetness, and I don’t like being in the bathroom so much. I want to kick-start my diet this time by dropping down to 12 ozs., since I usually drink at least 2-3 cans per day. Would it be better to gradually add water to my diet? I was up and down all night, which is not a restful night’s sleep, even though I had nothing after 7 pm.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.