Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Meagan Lee 10 years ago

That’s awesome! I always tell people that sometimes unstructured exercise is exactly what their body needs sometimes! Keep it up girl!

Bikergranny 10 years ago

I have not be able to Walk It Out for over a week now. I went to Vegas with girlfriends last week, was home less then 13 hours before going to my sons house to watch my grandkids while their Mom in Vegas with work and my son works for the railroad.

We did so much walking in Vegas, didn’t gain any weight in fact I lost some. Now I’m chasing after a 13 yr old grandson, 7 and 3 year old granddaughters. I need to go home and get some rest!

Meagan Lee 10 years ago

robertmarshe,
How is the walking around the track coming along?!

robertmarshe 10 years ago

I think the WII is great .I don’t have one but I started walking a track close to my home.A good solid 45 minutes …no breaks.I’ll stay with that for a week and then increase.My goal is to get back to the Gym.

Meagan Lee 10 years ago

Keep it up! You are an inspiration! It is great that you are exercising at home and staying consistent! Consistency is key with both exercise and diet for success!

Bikergranny 10 years ago

Because I build it differently each time, the challenge is always there. This time I’m not going to do the zodiac until last.

Meagan Lee 10 years ago

Bikergranny,
I love this!! Congrats on building it 4 times! Have you seen or felt any changes while doing this?? Has it become less challenging?

Bikergranny 10 years ago

I’m hooked on Wii’s Walk It Out walking exercise. I can walk 3 or 4 miles without realizing it. You have to walk to the beat of the music while building an island. I’m on my fourth time building the island and each time I build it differently. Is anyone interested in doing this type of exercise and do you want to walk the island with me?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.