Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Thank you for your input. We are working toward a vegetarian-friendly menu planner. In the meantime, switch out the meats for alternatives – 1 oz seitan or tempeh, 1/2 cup legumes (especially if combined with quinoa ro spelt) can meet your needs.

anitadpatel 11 years ago

the menu planner doesnit workuntil i hit meat but i am a vegetarians i thought i woud get somw help when i sign up.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Thank you very much for your input, and bravo for being vegetarians. Your comments have been forwarded to our technicians, and we do plan on making the menu planner more veg-friendly. In the meantime, pick “whatever” for protein, and substitute 1/2 ounce nuts or seeds, 2 Tbsp. nut butter, 1/2 cup beans, 1/4 cup cheese, and 1 ounce seitan for every ounce of meat.

smoorman 11 years ago

I was also disappointed that the menu planner would not proceed unless I clicked on meat or fish. I am a vegetarian and do not want to eat food that has a face. I was hoping to get help with this when I signed up.

pmkean 11 years ago

We should not have to ck foods off we do not eat in order to proceed through the menu planner. Ex. I don’t eat dairy or much meat.

usharana 11 years ago

Plain Yogurt, Low fat Cottage Cheese, Fruit smoothie with soy free vegetable protien powder,Part skim Riccotta chese, Mozerella chese.

KJ 11 years ago

I need help figuring out what protein (besides beans and eggs) to include in my menu planning. You advise not to eat tofu or soy products.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.