Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
nankates 11 years ago

I bake my veggies then cut them open, broil in oven to caramelize their sugars, and eat them like candy. Enjoy the veggie flavor, like a new experience in your life.

Cynt 11 years ago

Csue….you are toooo negative..come on, you got to try or you will continue to gain..give it a try girl!

sunshineyday13 11 years ago

If you try the sweet potatoes, you might sprinkle a little cinnamon on it. I have had sweet potatoes with and without butter. If you are easing your way into it, you might try using a small amount of butter and then start cutting back after you’ve had them for a while. I think they are really good.

CSueDavis 11 years ago

No, I don’t unless I prepare them with brown sugar, butter, etc. for a dish such as candied yams. This is why I cannot lose weight on diets where vegetables are the staple food. There is nothing diet about vegetables the way I need to prepare them so I can tolerate their flavors. I have tried preparing them with ingredients to season them without adding calories and most of the time they end up down the garbage disposal.

sunshineyday13 11 years ago

Instead of white potatoes, do you like sweet potatoes? I understand that they have a good fiber content and that should help.

CSueDavis 11 years ago

This plan is not going to work for me, like others, the main food to help with hunger to lose weight is VEGETABLES. I have never liked most vegetables (or fruits)and never will. The few I like are the ones we should not eat such as white potatoes, corn, and bananas. Unless I can find a food I like that will fill me up and stay within a low calorie range where I can lose weight, I’m doomed to remain fat.
Any suggestions?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.