Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

We do have vegetarian-friendly options in the planner, such as seitan, tempeh, legumes, nuts, nut butters, and nut/grain milks, as well as all the grain products(including quinoa and spelt), vegetables, and fruits. If some of your favorite items are not in the menu planner, feel free to suggest them to us, and in the meantime, substitute them for any animal products that may appear.

anitadpatel 11 years ago

i am also vgetarians how cal i use the menu planner.

Vegas1800 11 years ago

Perfect! Thank you

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Thank you very much for your input, and bravo for being vegetarians/vegans. Your comments have been forwarded to our technicians, and we do plan on making the menu planner more veg-friendly. In the meantime, pick “whatever” for protein, and substitute 1/2 ounce nuts or seeds, 2 Tbsp. nut butter, 1/2 cup beans/legumes, 1/4 cup cheese (if you eat it), and 1 ounce seitan for every ounce of meat.

pmkean 11 years ago

I also do not eat dairy! I do eat eggs and fish. Looking for better info.

Vegas1800 11 years ago

Hi, I’m 95% vegan, no dairy. Occasionally, some fish or an egg. Help. In the FAQ’s they stated that they accomodate vegans, but I don’t see any evidence of this. Also, is there a list of OK and not OK food and quantities somewhere? I can’t make the menu planner work as it is filled with choices that I don’t eat.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.