Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, sammiebrown. When you enter the Menu Planner, be sure to check vegetarian and gluten-free for the routes, and choose the vegan alternatives for dairy. If you have additional limitations (i.e. soy, nuts/seeds, legumes, etc.), please repost, and we will work through a possible menu.

sammiebrown 10 years ago

I am also gluten intolerant, lactose intolerant and vegetarian. I’ve had confusion trying to set up the weekly menus. Any advice? There don’t seem to be options to fit my food needs.

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Lucianne. One of the major principles of the program is to eat fresh, unprocessed foods. Though they appear to have a more mindful collection of ingredients than many, they are still quite processed. I would suggest limiting their use to no more than 1-2 servings a week.

Lucianne 10 years ago

What about the popular Gardein products you find in the frozen section. Are they acceptable on this plan?

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Most of our recipes are gluten-free, nearly all are soy-free, and a fair number are vegan (and a few others can be converted to vegan by substituting non-dairy for dairy or oil for butter).

Peggysandiego 11 years ago

Can the program help me plan and prepare meals that are vegan, gluten-free and soy-free, but have all the nutrients I need? Are there recipes that would work?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.