Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Black coffee and hot tea are fine. If you can, go for organic coffee and green, red, or white tea with lemon – it boost the nutritional value.

cathy6444 11 years ago

First post I would like to have black coffee with my breakfast or hot tea. Is is ok?

Hi, Williams. The best advice we can give you is to hot try to quite anything “cold turkey” – cut back gradually. Each time you go to drink soda, drink just a little less each time. Water can be flavored with lemon juice and sweetened with a more natural sweetener such as monkfruit or xylitol (if they take some getting used to, again – make the changeover gradually, i.e. 1/2 your usual diet sweetener, and halve the natural stuff). Clamato is a bit high in salt, but it does provide some of the benefits of tomatoes, and so is acceptable.

Hi, Hopeful. V8 vegetable juice is absolutely acceptable. 1/2 glass is a serving of vegetables. Enjoy.

williamrcorrigan 11 years ago

i would like to have clamato juice and am not sure if it is ok. no more diet pop and water just doesn’t cut it (not all day that is)

hopeful 11 years ago

I really like V8 vegetable juice. Can I still have this as part of my diet. I like to have a 1/2 glass in the morning with some nuts and a low fat cheese stick.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.