Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

The baking temp and time depends on the recipe for which you are using it. Example: https://www.trimdownclub.com/recipe/chicken-quinoa-pot-pie/

Essex0625 11 years ago

What is the oven temp. and baking time for puff pastry?

Re: Lemon-Basil Cottage Cheese Muffins: the amount of basil is 1/2 teaspoon.

beachlover 11 years ago

I am a new member and listed this question under the wrong heading: in the recipe for lemon cottage cheese muffins, the amount of dried basil is listed as 1/2 CUP! I assume that’s wrong??? I also agree with the person who is having trouble finding time for cooking all these recipes. I hope that you come up with some simple lunch ideas, as many of those recipes are also good dinner ones. That would be my fault with this good program: coordination of recipes and menus is way too complicated. Trying to cook and assemble all those items would take a large amount of time. I’ll be modifying a lot….

najet 11 years ago

I just started my diet two days ago, though I subscribed to this program a week ago.after I had a look at some recipes I started to make my own recipe using whatever I use in my kitchen ( I always try to have healthy items in the house) how can I know that I am doing it right, I hardly use any oils or butter, use lots of veggies, lean protein, but how can I know I am eating correctly. I tend to look at the method provided in the recipe and make my own according to my taste. also couldn’t access the Shopping App.

judygab 11 years ago

Just baked an organic pumpkin pie, so good.

Barbara 11 years ago

Is anyone else having problems with finding the time to make these recipes? I don’t have time and some of them call for too much water to be added – Shittake Chicken Ensemble – 5 cups! Are these menus for one person or more? I can’t eat all of what is listed at a meal!

We are currently upgrading our recipes to include exchange information, i.e. how many carbs/proteins/fats per serving, which can help guide you – if the recipe is not listed in the menu planner, just swap out the exchanges. In the meantime, you can ask about specific recipes here, and I would be happy to help.

Amloca 11 years ago

I was wondering how to use the recipes suggested in the recipe section as part of my meal plan. Not all of them are included as options when planning the menu and I’d like to try some of them but still stick to the meal plan.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.