Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
esolaro 9 years ago

Debbie: sorry for the delay posting her, but check your gmail. You should have a Friday email from me offering to do this for you.

Deborahjjhayes 9 years ago

My pictures were taken with my phone and downloaded to the computer.I worked about two hours and finally got it cropped and downloaded to my library on my blog but now it is a white square when I go back and look at it?? Sorry to be such a pain!

esolaro 9 years ago

If you’re having trouble uploading pictures to your blogs, it’s probably because they are more than 1 megabyte / 1000 kilobytes in size. Your electronic camera probably has a photo editor that allows you to crop or resize your photo so that it is smaller than 1 MB / 1000 KB.

Another option is to go to the Free Image Optimizer . On left is the “Optimize Now” column. Go to “Your Image” choose your picture file. Then select “Small File Size” from the drop-down menu. Finally, click “Optimize now.” Wait while your picture is optimized.

When the process is finished, a screen will pop up and you will see a “Download to your computer” button. Click that and download the picture: it will automatically download to the Downloads folder on your computer.

Hope this helps!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.