Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, copelandfm. The best way would be to have a half a cup of yogurt (with active cultures) as a substitute for an egg or ounce of meat here and there.

copelandfm 9 years ago

Yes, thank you for your followup. That seemed to have helped immensely. I now am trying to go somewhere in between no dairy and the high amount of dairy recommended. As I am now using a non-dairy menu, can you provide any general recommendations on how to fit some dairy in? Thanks again.

Ossie-Sharon 9 years ago

Hi, copelandfm. How are you doing? Did going non-dairy help?

copelandfm 9 years ago

My husband and I started a week ago and are very intrigued and feel like the menus are healthy and are helping with weight already. However, we both also have started having some unsettled stomach issues, including diarrhea, for me. The menus definitely have more grain and dairy than we are used to and possibly more vegetables than my husband is used to. Do you have any recommendations on adjustments we might make or how to determine what might be causing the issues? In the meantime, I’m going to select the “non-dairy” diet needs on my profile. Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.