Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
skhmrh1 11 years ago

Thanks Ossie. I had sent them two emails before and they suggested I use a differnt browser. I did but none of them worked.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

I am forwarding your issue to the tech support team. In the future, you may get a faster response through the “Contact Us” link below.

grovers22 11 years ago

Everytime I try to access the progress meter, my computer locks up and I get a message that says if you continue to run this script- your computer may become unresponsive. Could I have technical support please?

healthyeater 11 years ago

The progress meter isn’t tracking my progress. Every time I go in to add my weight, it only records the new one and that is all it shows. Any suggestions as to why this is happening

badeet 11 years ago

I can access the meter…but it’s in metric .. can it be changed to numerical like POUNDS and not Kilograms?

skhmrh1 11 years ago

Thanks for the reply. I guess I could make one on paper. I have never had any tech problems with the other plans. I do like the plan.

esrs 11 years ago

I had the same problem , but when I changed browers the problem was eliminated. Perhaps you can try a new browser again and see if that works.

skhmrh1 11 years ago

I have a technical problem with the progress meter. Has anyone else had a problem and how were you able to solve it. I have written Tech Support a couple times and was told to use different browser. Nothing seems to work so I am just noting my weight change in my notes in my daily journal. Any help would be appreciated. Merry Christmas everyone!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.