Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Pabbott 11 years ago

I thought the same too until I had looked closely at the menu planner and options, I selected loads from the planner then when I saw my weekly planner thought hold on most of these are things I never even buy, so after scrutinising the options I adjusted my planner to what I usually buy and added only a few options then when I got my weekly menu list I also adjusted my options to very little and little variety, now my menu is more manageable and as I progress and gain confidence in what foods I buy I can just add items the my planner and update my weekly menu.

It is al about being able to manage your weekly plan so give this a go and I am sure you will find it much easier to keep to. No point in selecting foods which you never buy especially at the start of your plan.

Pauline.

LynnM 11 years ago

I should say, Ossie said not to cut back more than 1/4 of the carbs and fats.

LynnM 11 years ago

I thought the same, but I lost at first. Now I have been on a plateau for 3 weeks, but I feel healthier, have way more energy, and my mood is lifted. I have no complaints and am willing to give it some more time. However, I have started cutting out some carbs and fats as Ossie suggests if you feel it is too much food. Have to be careful, though, as you will lose energy without enough carbs and fat. I think they base the menus on a pretty high level of activity, which is what is needed to burn of belly fat.

ThinnerKaren 11 years ago

I have only been on this plan for less than a week and Iam already ready to throw in the towel. There is so much food to eat and then do it six times a day. Do we really need to eat the measured amounts? Some of the snacks are what my regular meals used to be. I’m afraid Im going to gain weight on this plan. Any comments here?????

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.