Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, LuckyLucy. The 14-Day Express Menu is available through “My Downloads” above.

Elislaw 11 years ago

I have just copied my post from another thread here too.

Hi everyone, I have just joined a couple of nights ago. I am 54 years old and live in New South Wales Australia. I have been struggling with my weight now for about 10 years. I am only short and cant afford to put any more weight on as I am the heaviest I have ever been. I was always average to a bit under weight until I turnes 40 and then it started piling on. I need to lose about 20 kgs. I lost about 8 kgs about 5 years ago but put it back on again.

My health is starting to deteriorate as I have high blood pressure and spent a night in hospital last week with suspected heart problems so I have to lose this weight and improve my heart health.

I have tried so many diets (and spent heaps of money)over the years and found this one my accident when researching heart health. I thought it sounded promising so signed up. I have been more or less following it for the last 2 days. It seems easy to follow and I like how the menus are based on foods you like and things can be swapped. Some of the recipes are a little unusual to me but some look lovely. I havent cooked any yet but have ingredients for the lemon muffins.

I have loved reading through all the posts and have learnt a lot. I feel like I know some of you already. Still need to read heaps more.

Congratulations to those who have lost weight. It does seem like a lot of food to eat but I love eating so will manage it all.

Good luck to all on this cruise (love that idea)to healthy living.

Jonesin1 11 years ago

I am so excited about this new journey I have decided to take! As mentioned I too have been trying to lose weight for many years. I started a couple of weeks ago and last night found this fantastic site! I look forward to sharing my ups and downs and getting to a healthier eating style. I really like the interaction that is available as well.

luckylucy 11 years ago

Hello, I have just joined and looking forward to getting on board. I do have crohnes so some foods can’t be tolerated but will do my best. I need to lose 2 stone.

How do I find the 14 day menu?

marinaheading 11 years ago

Well done Kelz1973. I’m from Melbourne, 35, 2 kids….needing to get on top of my out of control eating of rubbish!! Here we go!

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Other items found to be good for balancing cholesterol include oat bran, olive oil, and omega-3 fatty acids. Antioxidants are also very, very important (found in green, white, and red teas, as well as fruits and vegetables) to protect your body against cholesterol. Finally, regular aerobic exercise (i.e., walking at least 20 minutes per day) can be like medicine.

grain 11 years ago

anyone know how to lower cholesterol by diet as can’t take statins. Have tried almonds, seeds etc but it just goes up.

dnvrgranny 11 years ago

Hope I can stick with it this time!!! Been dieting off and on my whole life.This will be a new start for me.Hope to make some new friends

causeymcmc 11 years ago

I have ahard time losing weight because I have heart ,breathing problems,off and on steroids i lose some and gain some. Hope doing this will help. I am not a good planner,so maybe this will help.

rmoore21274 11 years ago

hi my name is rachel and im almost 40…hoping this food plan works for me not much else has been successful. I am so excited to try something new!!

Kelz1973 11 years ago

Thankyou for the welcome

camplaffalot 11 years ago

Welcome, Kelz! Ahhh….I remember my 40s with great fondness. It was my favorite decade! Enjoy!

Hugs,
Mary Elle

Doryssb 11 years ago

Welcome aboard Kelz1973!
You should give the FAQ’s a look. It’s at the bottom of the page and shows places where you can buy. You should also take a look through some of the other threads in the commumity. There are lots of other Aussies in the club. One of these days I would love to come visit you all, the pictures I have seen always look so beautiful!
Happy healthy eating 🙂
Dory

Kelz1973 11 years ago

Well maybe life will start ar 40, which I will be in a few weeks. I have jumoed on board. And i am ready to go. Just need to find alternatives to some of the foods. Being Aussie I have not heard of some of them but I am raring to give it a go. Heres to the new me 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.