Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, ceiligh. Switching meals and snacks around is absolutely fine, and is consistent with what we recommend – that you eat more when you are active. Just make sure you get protein first thing in the morning and aat the last snack.

Hi, jostone. Yes – you absolutely can choose the gluten-free options. Do try to make sure they are made with natural, whole ingredients as much as possible.
Sheep and goat dairy products are absolutely fine.
As for fruit vs. protein, this program actually recommends the opposite – protein is useful to soften the effect of the fruit sugar on blood sugar and insulin levels.

ceiligh67 11 years ago

I am new too. Does anyone know if you can switch the order of your snacks? It says you can switch your lunch and dinner meals if your schedule dictates. I am wondering if you can switch the order of your morning, afternoon or evening snacks depending on your schedule. I find the larger morning snack works better for me late afternoon. I usually don’t get home until late for dinner (7pm ish) and the larger snack in the afternoon keeps me full and in less danger of falling off the program.

jostone 11 years ago

I was always told by nutritionist that if you eat fruit you must wait 3 hrs before eating any protein, this food plan doesn’t seem to say that?
Also I can not eat any cow products nor a great deal of soy is it okay to substitute sheep and goat?

jostone 11 years ago

I to am new to the program and find that it is a lot of food, but I also have food allergies;gluten can I buy gluten free food from the store and use that or do I need to make it all from scratch?

As long as you focus on proteins, fruits, and vegetables, and make sure to eat the most when you are most active (and don’t allow yourself to get too hungry that you have cravings), you should be fine.

wrght63 11 years ago

i’m new to the program and already i’ve noticed that i’m unable to eat all the food on the menu for the day….. is this okay?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.