Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
annaleeramos 11 years ago

So sorry for the misspellings. LOL

annaleeramos 11 years ago

Hello there sallythegundog. I thought the same thing when I first started a few days ago. I was able to change my choice by clicking on the two arrows next to the items I did not want and was able to choose something else. Some of them do not have choices, but you need to keep in mind that the plans are made up specifically to give your body the formula it needs to turn your body into a fat burning machine. As to how to check for ounces buying a small kitchen digital scale is what I have been using. I place my plate or bowl on the scale, zero it out an then start to way what I need. I was afraid to eat all the carbs, but hey, the body needs so much per day. Give it what it needs and the results are outstanding. Good Luck sallythegundog, and Good Eating. 🙂

sallythegundog 11 years ago

when i picked the diet plan there was not much to choose from that i like when i got the plan it seems that i am eating carbs all day every day have i done something wrong. the plan on some of the meals does not go together e.g. snack 1 porridge and apple thats o.k snack 3 green tea canned salmon porridge again 1 tomato and cashews.and how many ounce is half a cup i would like a plan that i can read and stick to.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.