Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Blondy. Never mind the fish. If you get extra-lean meat (the program recommends 85% lean at least) or chicken without skin (preferably grass-fed or organic) and prepared sensibly and with the stated portion size – you will be fine. That goes for everyone else, too.

Blondy 11 years ago

i’m a male 5’7″ weight is 226 lbs started this program on jan 11 2013 weight was 248 lbs lost 22 lbs lost inches just tired of eating fish all the time always ate meat .i enjoy the promgram but im getting tired of only eating fish and chicken.age 55 need my meat lol.
pls help me. thank you

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Blondy. Usually when that happens it is because you chose other items in the Menu Planner that are high in fat, and so there were no fat exchanges left over for the beef. Can you list your height and weight here? I will take a look.

Blondy 11 years ago

I have selected beef a number of times in my menu planner and also a pork chop but the only thing that I ever get is fish?? I love fish but after eating fish for 1 month and a half with the odd chicken, I feel like I am growing scales?? Is there something I am doing wrong when I plan the meals? I try to put things I like, now I am taking all kinds of stuff out to see if I can get any beef or pork. Hopefully someone can help out with this or do I have to cut out fish all together???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.