Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
r2b2 11 years ago

shannonlee – Go for it! I have lost 8 lbs in 12 days. If you are on a high dose of thyroxine it will need to be adjusted with your weight loss. I was alternativing 200 and 250 day about but have now reduced to 200 mg per day. What out for all the symptoms of over active thyroid as you lose. As venusiantide said – take meds on an empty stomoch. Good luck

venusiantide 11 years ago

I had problems losing any weight at all because I did not have a strict routine for taking my thyroid med on an empty stomach early in the morning. I also needed to begin to keep regular sleeping hours as much as possible. That helped a lot. I started eating right January 1st, I weighed 250 lbs. It’s January 24th and I weigh 235. So, even with my under active thyoid I can lose weight if I eat and sleep right and drink plenty of water.

SUSANLORRAINE 11 years ago

yes, i started 2 weeks ago and have lost 9 pounds.

Shannonlee 11 years ago

I have weight issues and have trouble losing weight especially with my thyroid. Always seem to be on a diet or watching my weight.getting very frustrated so thought I would try the Trim Down club. Any ideas would be helpful. Have been a member for 20 mins so this is all new to me. Has anyone had success with their under active thyroid and this program?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.