Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
morsedianne65 11 years ago

wow, that seems like a good healthy wgt loss, is it normal to loose some, hold steady a little while and then loose again… thats how it went for me in the past… anyway gd luck, i’m starting the program in the am

LynnM 11 years ago

That’s really a very good weight loss, perhaps you are used to other diets where you drop weight very quickly. This isn’t like that, it is eating for life, with slow regular loss. And with all that exercise you must be adding muscle.

Norunyan 11 years ago

I think you should keep with it for a while.You have lost weight.Maybe your running has put on muscle weight.
Be easy on yourself. Nancy

Sypora26 11 years ago

I signed up for this program a few weeks ago and since I have been following the meal plan I have only lost 9 pounds. 6 the first week and 3lbs this past weekend. My problem is Im running a mile every morning, changing my foods to the options created by the meal plan but Im not really seeing the results. Im not sure how many calories are in each meal to know if Im consuming too much or to less to continuously looose the pounds I want. Im even getting endermologie treatments to improve the circulation in my body to release the stored fat in my body.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.