Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
nettienielson 11 years ago

Once a week, bright and early in the morning after using the bathroom and before breakfast. Your weight will fluctuate on a day to day basis. A week is a good period of time to give your body time to actually lose weight and this will be less a reflection of water-loss and more a reflection of actual weight loss.

Radisson 11 years ago

I would give it two weeks, middle of the week, in the morning before breakfast. Dont’t forget when you exercise you tone your muscle mass and that may impact on your weight.

However, you will feel much better, healthier and less bloated.

Sometimes your weight is still the same but you will notice that you dropped a size. That’s a great achievement.

karigates 11 years ago

Thank you! this is very helpful! i have the scale in my bathroom, every time i go into the bathroom, its staring at me! “Kari,stand on me!!” i know it will be disappointing, so i think my scale “big bertha” will have to stay in the garage until ive reached one week 🙂

queenpea 11 years ago

For sanity sake, as less as possible(smile). My doctor suggest once a week at the same time of day.

karigates 11 years ago

Ive just started this program 3 days ago, im wondering how often should you weigh yourself?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.