Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
farley 11 years ago

I was really looking forward to some good feed back from some other club members. I am a beginner to this stuff online and my whole point for signing up for this membership was that i would get the communication i was needing to finish what i started. And would really like to know if anyone has an answer to my question.
Thank you and i hope to hear from soneone soon.
Farley

HollyE 11 years ago

I am new as well and just received my menu. I too though it was a lot of food to eat in a day. Can anyone who has been on the plan for a while comment?

farley 11 years ago

I have the same question as nanbreslin. My breakfast for one day is
1-waffle
6 oz low fat yogurt
1/2 cup bran cereal
17 grapes
that seems like alot, or do i choose from one of these or a combo? I realize the combo of proteins, dairy, carbs etc in a day is how it works just dont want to end up over eating in a day either.
Farley

Tarp 11 years ago

Im just trying to use the menus as guides to the inclusion of proteins, whole grains, and specific types of fats. We will see where it get me.

nanbreslin 11 years ago

below is what the menu planner created for me. I posted one breakfast meal below. Am I suppose to eat all of these items or choose just one.
It seem like a lot of food for breakfast.

1 cup of Breakfast Cereal Kashi
1 serving of Healthy Veggie Quiche
2 small Nectarines

VanessaNicholson 11 years ago

Hi there,

I am only eating for one also, so i tweaked many of the meals so i got just what i like and to things i knew i could manage each day.

Lots of the things, you have to eat small amounts over the course of the day, combining certain things with certain other things is how the plan works.

I am on day 6 and it is working just as they said it would!

Regards
Vanessa

Chris01 11 years ago

I signed up for this program today. After completing the meal planner and looking at the final suggestions for a weeks worth of meals and snacks I am disappointed already. How unrealistic, for me at least, to make soup and a chicken pie only to be eating half a cup of each at lunch. Also my meal planner suggested I eat 24 ounces of yogurt over the course of one day. Has anyone else been faced with this and is there an easier way?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.