Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
DianePearson 11 years ago

Hi , To me fruit has a lot of good stuff for your body health, but it dose have more sugar than veggies…because I have a lot of yeast in my body I eat very little fruit….when trying to loose weight. I exchanage my fruit for vegies and I plan to do this at least until I lose 20lbs…..What do you think about this Ossie….Fruit and I love each other for all the wrong reasons…I can pig out on fruit …cherries, and grapes are my favorites. Diane

Patrick 11 years ago

Not sure if this will help, but…did you tick a lot of boxes in the fruit/sweets section of the menu planner?
For example, I selected over a dozen different fruits in that section and in my generated daily menus I usually get some fruit as Snack1 and Snack2.
So, I would guess that fruit is okay at least twice a day: as a dessert/snack in the mornings and afternoons. Of course, it’s best to see what a TDC nutritionist will answer to your question…

Willow180 11 years ago

I have been following my diet menu for just about a week now. I noticed that I only had fruit listed for one meal. Can I add fruit to my menu? If so, How much fruit can I have a day and what fruits am I allowed to have?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.