Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
Support 9 years ago

Hi jlawrence4436,

Yes, after registering you will get updates and much more to help you with the challenge. We encourage you to use the Trim Down Club Apps for tracking your weight and planning your meals.

Best 🙂

jlawrence4436 9 years ago

Well, i’ve registered, if i click on the link above it just takes me to the page to register? am i supposed to have a page to keep progress etc??

Support 9 years ago

Hi Trim4life,

Please be sure to check your spam or junk mail folder. The message might of been sent there.

Best 🙂

trim4life 9 years ago

Can’t figure out how to register. I click the link, but in my email and accept the terms. It says, thank you for registering. You should be getting an email soon. Tried yesterday, several times and then today a couple times. No email has been sent, to get me started.

esolaro 9 years ago

Outdoorlady1, the links in the post at the top of this page will take you to the current 60-day challenge. And no, photographs are optional–for yourself. (Reminds me, I need to take one.) Come join us in the 60-day challenge group!

Support 9 years ago

The 60 Day Challenge is an additional way to get more out of your Trim Down Club program. The goal is to maximize your weight loss in 60 days and donate to a great cause at the same time. Here’s how it works:

1. Go to the 60 Day Challenge Registration Page: https://www.trimdownclub.com/60-day-challenge-2015/?prm2=m12&vtid2=contact and enter your email address in the box, and agree to the Terms and Conditions to register. It’s free and open to everyone.

2. You’ll get periodic email updates with weekly goals, tips, and access to special webinars just for Challenge participants.

3. If you are a TDC member, you can and should follow the TDC program during the Challenge as well, using the Menu Planner and other tools.

4. You can also share your progress, get inspired, and more on the 60 Day Challenge Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Trimdownclub60DayChallenge

5. For every pound you lose during the Challenge, we’ll donate $1 to charity as per the Terms and Conditions. The 2015 Challenge begins January 5th but you can join anytime.

Best :))

outdoorlady1 9 years ago

i am finding only the old blogs. is anyone there to direct this to the current 60 day challenge. Thanks

outdoorlady1 9 years ago

i was really not wanting to take a pic. BUTTTTT…I will consider it.

esolaro 9 years ago

42bushman, come join us in the 60 Day Challenge Group. Formally, it’s over, but a but some of us are keepin’ on keeping on!

42bushman 9 years ago

I need info to start blog.

myawesomebodyfacelift73 9 years ago

My computer will not show me the page to join the 60 day challenge what is up with that? anyone else have trouble with this? please let me know I want to join and blog also as I go through this challenge!

esolaro 9 years ago

myawesomebodyfacelift73, we just finished the formal 60-day Challenge, but I’m keepin’ on keepin’ on. (It works: just dropped another pound.) Have a nose through the guides (click the 60-Day Challenge tab at the top of this page to find a link to them, as well as how to join) and then let me know what you want to do. I’m happy to have the company!

myawesomebodyfacelift73 9 years ago

I am a bit baffled but willing to try this challenge up for what seems so reasonable

esolaro 10 years ago

Only17, I am sorry for my delayed reply. We’ve got blogs hosted here: http://blog.trimdownclub.com/60-day-challenge/. Let me know if you’re there and liking what you see. The blogroll is on the right of the screen.

Best,
Erin

Only17 10 years ago

Hi Erin,
Hopefully you can help me out a bit here. I thought our blogs would be like yours and show up on the same page so we could follow others. I got mine up and posted my first day. When I went to log in, it wasn’t there and I had to re do my password and my first posting. It there now, but it looks like I am the only one who has done a posting, not even Ossie or Adam. Am I on the right path?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.