Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
fishing 10 years ago

SWG cereal, Ezekiel 4:9 was GREAT! It was in the health food store.

fishing 10 years ago

SWG means SPROUTED WHOLE GRAIN

malmq 10 years ago

EZEKIEL BREAD is an excellent choice for your sprouted bread. You can find it in the health dept of most grocery stores. There are a few varieties as well. Toast the slices a little before making a sandwich to bring out the flavor of the bread.
It also comes in cinn/raisin 🙂

juanean 10 years ago

I would like to know about finding SWG cereals. any hints

coates 11 years ago

I am also new, found what swg means but I also wonder about Quinoa puffy pastry what is this, and where do you find these foods. Live in a remote area chain groceries and no health food stores.
Thanks RL

SarahYoung 11 years ago

Is there anyone in the UK who can tell me where I can get SWG wraps? Ot at least the nearest equivalent? Trim Down dieticians can you help please?

IMOGEN 11 years ago

I was going to asks about “raw” too. Does it mean nothing added to it?

DaisyPip 11 years ago

Daisypip I have just joined and I dont think SWG is available in UK can anyone tell me if we have something similar

BMEC 11 years ago

Thanks Gaila for finally clarifying just what exactly SWG bread is… I was wondering also if you know what they mean by RAW…as in raw cheese and anyplace else they mention raw ?

JoanFerguson 11 years ago

Hi Everyone and Happy New Year to you all! I just signed up yesterday and would like to know what grocery stores sell SWG bread in Ontario. Could you help me? Thanks. Joan

marthy 11 years ago

Okay, I also just started, or am about to start anyways. I feel better not being the only one that didn’t know what SWG stood for. I have heard of Ezekiel bread though and know our local health food store sells it. Guess I better go get some.

mimi 11 years ago

Just started. Is Udi’s Gluten free bread an SWG bread? i buy this At Trader Joes market and could not find anything there or anywhere else marked SWG.

Gaila 11 years ago

SWG – Sprouted Wheat Grain are breads that are made with sprouts and not flour – Ezekiel 4:9 bread. It’s very delicious – there is raisin bread, sesame seed bread – several kinds! I love the Raisin bread – especially with almond butter – Yummy!!! Essene is another type, but not as tasty in my opinion. You’ll find the Ezekiel in the Health area of grocery stores like HyVee or Health Food Stores! You’ll love it!

maryjane 11 years ago

I just started on 8/15 and was also wondering what SWG stood for too. Thanks for clarifying it and where to find it.

Winn 11 years ago

And I had no idea what it was either .. I think the description should also be included rather than just SWG.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.