Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Deborahjjhayes 10 years ago

Thank you nicnick for posting this at least now I know I’m not losing my mind!!

Deborahjjhayes 10 years ago

See ossie now nic nick is saying the same thing!! This just makes me want to cry!!

Nicnick 10 years ago

Deborahjjhayes I have tried messaging you back but it doesn’t seem to be working! Thank you for all the support!

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Nicnick. When you get your menu, look to the right, and click on “View Menu Exchanges”. Wherever you see a yellow star in that window, you can include a serving of the dessert. In general, a “sweet” exchange for desserts is equivalent to one carb exchange + 1 fat exchange.
Regarding the breads, note that in the UK, SWG is just called “sprouted wheat” or “sprouted seed” (see bread examples here http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/cgi-local/frameset/script/search.html?query=sprouted+bread&snar=), and 100% whole grain is generally called “wholemeal” – though it is recommended that you check the ingredients list to make sure there are no added refined flours.

Nicnick 10 years ago

I am also a little confused on where you can include new recipes on here? I have been looking at the dessert recipes and I don’t know when to eat it? Do I have to swap recipes that I fancy trying for something that is on my pre planned menu for the week? please help

Nicnick 10 years ago

Hi all, I am settling into the diet really well but I am struggling so much to find SWG bread/100% wholegrain bread/English muffins! Has anyone got any advice on where I can buy these from, I live in essex uk.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.