Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Globee1 11 years ago

From Holland & Barrett

Everfresh Organic Sprouted Wheat Bread 400g

See other products from Breads & Pizza Bases
See other products from Sunnyvale
No added yeast, fats, eggs or dairy products.

Average Reviews Customer Reviews Write Review

Our Price £1.72 (£0.43 per 100g)
Product Details

Serving Suggestion
Slice with a sharp serrated knife as it is or spread with butter, jam, cheese etc. Can also be toasted.
Ingredients
Sprouted Whole Organic Wheat (100%).
Nutritional Information
Per 100g. Energy 783kJ(187kCALS), Protein 10.3g, Carbohydrate 47.0g,Fat 0.8g,
Other Information
The unique moist richness & natural sweetness of Sunnyvale Organic Sprouted Wheat Bread is achieved by a special sprouting process using the finest, specially selected grains and pure filtered water.
Dairy Free, Egg Free, Less than 5% fat, Low Cholesterol, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Yeast Free

Tiewling 11 years ago

Hi,
I am new to this program and have thousands of question to ask!

Let me start with bread and butter.

I live in UK, can anyone tell what is the brand of SWG bread I can get here in UK supermarket like Tesco? I am current eating Warburton 5 seeded bread (White bread with sesame seed, sunflower seed, linseed, millet seed & poppy seed [seed mix 13%])

Also, is Lurkpak Butter ok? Cos on the label, it states that it is butter blended with vegetable oil, so I am not sure if this is good.
Or if you can recommend a brand where I can get in Tesco?

Thank you.

nevashell 11 years ago

Does any one know the brand names of swg bread you can get at the stores

marlynclark 11 years ago

SWG is Spouted Whole Grain Bread – you can buy it in most grocery stores in Canada where I live, but it is a bit more expensive than other breads. I like it, but my husband doesn’t care for it. He finds that it is drier than other whole grain breads, especially when he toasts it.
Apparently, you can sprout your own grains if you want to bake bread…just google it and you’ll get some YouTube videos on how to do it.

MymC 11 years ago

I think it’s to do with Whole Grain? When choosing bread, can someone simplify this for me please – what should I look out for; in other words which ingredients (in bread) should we avoid.
Thanks!

josedeliz 11 years ago

I’m entering what I like for my menus and this term SWG keep coming up, SWG bread and other items. What does SWG stand for?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.