Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Jdemoregauthier. Regarding foods, you mentioned not using lots of salt, but your menus do have foods that have high amounts of salt already in them – such as ham, bacon, cold cuts, and hard cheese. I suggest you try swapping them for foods that are less inherently high-salt (such as fresh meats, eggs, soft cheeses, nuts, seeds, legumes, etc.) and see if that helps.
Other than that, might it be an allergic or immune reaction to something? I suggest you check with your health care provider (doctor or nurse).

Jdemoregauthier 4 years ago

The swelling is new… I am not taking any new medications. It’s in my hands and face.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

hi, Jdemoregauthier. Is the swelling new to you since starting the program, or has it been an issue for a while? Where is the swelling – legs, belly, face, etc.? Are you taking any medications or supplements?

Jdemoregauthier 4 years ago

I wake up in the morning with lots of swelling. I’ve started with the trim down club 1 week ago. I do not use lots of salt. I am not sure why. It’s affecting my numbers on the scale. Suggestions please?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.