Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, BJAYSMOM and jianderson. As I did for gramsdiet, I would be happy to provide more information for you if you post your genders, ages, heights, weights, weight goals, and activity levels here.

BJAYSMOM 11 years ago

I agree. The menu seems like so much food. Way too much for me. I know for a fact, if I eat all of the food on the menu planner, I will not lose. I also wish that the plan would tell us how many carbs, fats, proteins we are allowed in a day. I have only been on the plan for 2 days. I am finding it very easy, but not sure if I’m following it right. I do like the idea that I am not eating any sugar products. In the US, gluten free products are everywhere, it is the newest thing. So we are able to find GSW bread in most grocery stores.

gramsdiet 11 years ago

I certainly agree with you, I have read each & every page of info & all the past forums looking for the answer, many are asking that same questions (I also did) I have even contacted them directly & still waiting on an answer. I want to know that Breakfast is (Example) 1 Protein, 1 Carb, 1 Fruit, Etc. I think it would please alot of people.

jianderson 11 years ago

I understand the premise of the program is to eat the right combination of protein, carbs and fat. To that end, it would be helpful if the menu planner ID’d which category the specific menu items fell into. That way, if you wanted or needed to deviate slightly, you’d have a better idea of what could be substituted (fat for fat, protein for protein, etc.)for a specific menu item. If this information is elsewhere, please direct me.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.