Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Pingu. In the list sections where you saw the rice, you will find many alternatives for side dishes. Some of them are similar to rice (such as green wheat), but others are very different (pasta, potatoes).
Regarding the dairy products, check out the other items in the same list, or “Vegan” items. There are also other items in the protein lists that you can choose.

Pingu 10 years ago

Is there any substitutes for milk, rice and cottage cheese?

I don’t drink milk, or even have it in tea but I do cook with it. I rarely eat rice and can’t stand cottage cheese or similar.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, teresejk. Switching out fruits and vegetables is tricky because there are about twice as many sugars in fruits. If you can use half servings of fruits when you swap them for vegetables that’s fine, but then be sure to get the rest of the vegetable some other time in your day. You should end up with at least five total daily servings of fruits and vegetables.
Chicken is listed in the Menu Planner under ‘Poultry,’ and fish (a huge selection) is under ‘Seafood’.

teresejk 10 years ago

Is it okay to switch out fruits and vegetables? Also, why is there no chicken and little fish in the meal planners

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.