Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
esolaro 9 years ago

Thank you! While I was sick, I ate mostly “white” foods (with a lot more refined carbs than normal) because that was what I could tolerate. Since Sunday, I’ve been eating normally (the TDC plan is actually fairly close to normal for me, it just imposed a bit of portion control, etc.) and exercising again and I’ve dropped 1.4 pounds. (In 4 days.)

I talked to Ossie and she said that kind of sudden weight gain while sick and eating very little is actually pretty normal and not to stress it. (Obviously, your body can’t keep that up for long.) And that gain seems to be departing almost as quickly as it arrived.

What can I say? I’m enjoying eating real food again!

Michele12000 9 years ago

Maybe your body is getting rid of toxins. This cleansing requires that you drink plenty of water, and eat lightly, which it seems you already are. Hang in there, and good luck.

esolaro 9 years ago

How did I gain 5 pounds in 9 days while eating very little and actually being quite sick? I examine various possibilities. Then there’s the acne breakout…
http://blog.trimdownclub.com/erin/2014/06/08/stress-sickness-and-hormones-your-guess-is-as-good-as-mine/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.