Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Sandra. Honey is fine, especially if it is pure honey (vs. doctored with sugar syrup). However, be careful not to overdo, because it can still add up – a teaspoon or so is nothing to worry about if you aren’t a diabetic.

Sandra Schaeffer 5 years ago

Can I use honey in my hot tea?

DixiesMom 5 years ago

Thank you very much for the information for Red Water. I really appreciate it. DixiesMom

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, ricklucas. There are various different recipes for red water, but the classic is as follows:
1/4 cup (60 ml) pure unsweetened cranberry juice
2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
1 cup u(240 ml) water
With regard to sweeteners, we do favor stevia and erythritol, but you can read more about other options here: https://www.trimdownclub.com/the-best-way-to-sweeten-your-tea-2.

ricklucas 5 years ago

Hi,I am new to this, and would like to know the correct combination of cranberry juice ( I assume sugar free), apple cider vinegar and h2o. Also is stevia and truvia the only acceptable sweeteners. Thanks, rick

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Dixiesmom. Red water is diluted cranberry juice enhanced with apple cider vinegar. It is used to flush the body while providing beneficial natural chemicals.

DixiesMom 5 years ago

Hi, I am Dixie’s Mom, Earlier today I received an e-mail about water being bad for you and you should drink “Red Water”> I could not get information about what Red Water is. I said it was from Trim Down Club but I cannot find it on the club site. What is it?

Ossie-Sharon 6 years ago

Hi, annamariefedorow. Stevia is favored by this program, and Truvia appears to be fine as a source.

annamariefedorow@gmail.com 6 years ago

Hi there, Can we use stevia or truvia?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.