Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
Slim216 2 years ago

Just joined and started this challenge today. I’ve lost 3 lbs on my own since the first of June so I’ll continue on with the 60-day challenge and go from today on. Wishing you all the best!

DTayl123 2 years ago

Anytime is a good time to start.

Hggrantham 2 years ago

I’m starting June 7th, too. We’ve got this!

CeeJay21 2 years ago

I am late for June 1 start date but I want to start June 7, using Keto type diet. My goal is to lose 20 lbs

trish3105 2 years ago

Yes I am also looking to slim down and firm up. My goal time frame is that by August I will be 130 pounds. I am a Keto type diet with limited vegetables and fruit and drink at least 80 ounces of water per day. My goal is to work out at least 4-5 times per week.

Dbrosius5 2 years ago

Here’s to day 1, June 1! Good luck!

DTayl123 2 years ago

Happy June 1st! Here we go. It’s the beginning of something great.
My goals other than following the weekly menu, is to add one more day of working out and add 10 minutes to the workouts that I already do.

Dbrosius5 2 years ago

Dtayl123
I barely know what seitan is myself. I have had it before and I think it is some kind of soy based plant food. I think it may be used in Japanese cuisine. I substitute it with veggie burgers or soy dogs. That’s great you are getting ready for tomorrow! Yes it’s good to be mentally prepared. I was psyched 4 days ago and I’m still psyched! I think this whole Trim Down Club thing is awesome. You got this!

DTayl123 2 years ago

60 Day eve,we’re on the count down to a new challenge. I’m preparing mentally and feeling pretty good.

Dbrosius5, I did have to look up Seitan because I didn’t know what it was. I’ve never even heard of it.You are certainly challenging yourself and it should pay off with great results.

Dbrosius5 2 years ago

Hi Dtayl123. Here is a copy of my menu for Monday. I’m on the fasting vegan meal plan.

LunchSwitch Meal Manually
1 ounce of Seitan
2 slices of Bread, Whole-Grain/Wholemeal Sourdough
3 servings of Vegetables of Your Choice
2 Tbsps of Salad Dressing, Organic, Low-Fat
SnackSwitch Meal Manually
1/2 ounce of Pumpkin Seeds
1 cup of Blueberries
DinnerSwitch Meal Manually
1 1/2 medium Veggie Burgers (Soy/Legume-Based)
1 serving of Fast Food, Vegetable Salad
1 Tbsp of Salad Dressing, Organic
1 cup of Tomato-Stewed Okra & Carrots
SnackSwitch Meal Manually
2 ounces of Vegan Cheese (Raw / Nuts / Seeds)
2 large Figs
Fast for 16 hours

Dbrosius5 2 years ago

Hi DTyl123! It’s a beautiful Monday! One more day! I would love to share with you this belly blasting drink I found on YouTube. It works and gives you lots of energy. I did something wrong yesterday with my diet and I still weigh 185 this morning. I think I ate too much salt. I’m very sensitive to salt (bloating). Today I think I’m going to cut back on the vegetables and limit my salt intake. Should be pretty easy. I made enough okra and vegetable stew to last a week. That is my hot vegetable meal. Everything else is raw. Are you preparing for tomorrow?

Dbrosius5 2 years ago

Dtayl123 yes I saw that we are basically the same weight and height. I would be willing to be there for you and vice versa. Just let me know. Right now the weather is bad where I live so I haven’t had a chance to get out and walk 30 minutes.

DTayl123 2 years ago

debrosius5, you and I are at the same place as far as weight and height. I’m just tired of thinking about it and it would be nice to have others to talk to and see what they are doing and what works.

Dbrosius5 2 years ago

I’d be willing to be a program buddy! I just started 3 days ago. I’m 183 and 5’2″. My goal is to lose weight.

Dbrosius5 2 years ago

I have been on the Vegan meal plan for 3 days. I started drinking a cucumber, pineapple and ginger drink that is supposed bust belly fat. I have lost 5 lbs. so far. I don’t feel bloated anymore either. What is the 60 day challenge?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.