Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Jacb, and welcome. Don’t worry about the foods you don’t know – just start by upgrading the foods you do know (for example, whole grain versions of baked goods, unprocessed whole proteins and produce, etc.). As you visit health-oriented shops, you will see some of the others, and perhaps eventually have a chance to try them out. You can use our recipes as a guide.

Magdaleen 10 years ago

Gmorning! I am from South Africa (centurion PTA) and would like to find out if there are other South Africans subscribe here.

Jacb 11 years ago

Hallo, I am Joyce from Centurion South Africa. Non-fit, eating very little. Only me and hubby, so cooking is out. Health started to deteriorate and awfull lot of stress. Work 7am – 4:00pm. My weight has increased from plus minus 75kg to 89kg !!!! Cannot handle it anymore. Non going gym lady and had 2 back operations already. Have to go on pension coming March. I do find some food on the list that I have no idea what it is !!! So I do not know where I fit in. This is going to be VERY hard. Especially those foods that will have to go to work. Cheers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.