Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
slimasharon 11 years ago

Hi Ossie
I do need to up my exercise which is a bit nonexistant right now! – hopefully this will make me more hungry. I am often feeling exhausted which may be to do with my diet – I’ll persevere and hopefully it will improve.
Sharon

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Note that the message for Slimasharon applies to everyone!

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Slimasharon. If you are really feeling like it is too much food, then by all means, listen to your satiety signals. Cut back when you are least active, and start with fats and carbs, taking care to get all of your protein, fruits, and vegetables. Another option is to add some physical activity.

slimasharon 11 years ago

I started yesterday and by end of day felt really stuffed and a bit sick too. I skipped the morning snack today – just could’t face it and am using less amount of the ingredients so feel better tonight. Will be interesting to see if I can keep going and if I lose weight – hard to believe with all this food!

ThinnerKaren 11 years ago

I agree about the amounts of food, I have lost three pounds in the first week but I feel almost sick all the time too, seems as though my stomach is constantly digesting and I feel like I could regergitate most of the time. When I made some exchanges with my menue I ended up with four cups of vegetables and 12 ounces of yogurt plus one or two other things in one meal, that really seems extreme to me, my daughters family of four doesen’t eat half that amount for a meal.

Sue3 11 years ago

I have the same problem I have been on this diet for 3 weeks now and I seem to be living in the kitchen I am now feeling sick of eating so much no probs with the breakfast menus or snacks but the main meals are far too much with all the rest. I did loose 3lbs first week 2 lbs second and 2 lbs the 3rd I did expect more weight loss as diets I have done in the past I lost between 8 & 10 lbs so I was a little disappointed but hopefully I will find a way to work out a menu that I will enjoy eating

GetGreat 11 years ago

Hi,

I’ve only just joined this whole thing, but I’m already put off by the sheer amount of food that you have to eat in one day. It looks like the equivalent of what I would eat in about a week…I know that apparently the more that you eat, the less that you crave, but jesus! It’s making me feel sick just looking at it! Saying that, I do have problems with energy levels and I am not losing weight even though I don’t really ‘binge’/ eat any ‘fatty, greasy or sugary foods’.

However, I must be doing sth wrong…as the weight is not shifting

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.