Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Doryssb 11 years ago

Hi Yvonne and Aixa,
I am a TDC member also, I’ll try to answer some of your questions as best I can. There is nutritionist that looks in on the posts and will correct anything if it is wrong and answer what i haven’t.

Yvonne ~ you can definetely add curry or any other spices you would like to your foods, herbs and spices are considered ‘free.’ A good thing to keep in mind is that spicy spices will fire up your metabolism too. There is also a list of free veggies that you can add to any of your foods. Great to be used at dinner especially to help make your main item into a meal.

Aixa ~ You can drink your coffee! Black is great, if you want to sweeten it make sure you choose something like stevia or agave, and if you need to lighten it try to stick to skim milk vs. creamer. Also this should not count toward your daily water intake.
As far as switching things around on the menu…have you discovered the little refresh button at the end of each food choice yet? If not, click on that on the items you would like to change and it will bring up a list of exchanges. Click on what you want, click done and that’s that 🙂 Remember to watch the color coding of what you are choosing, the lighter the blue the better the choice. As you make changes keep an eye on your percentage because your new selections may be affecting that.

As I understand it, swapping meals and snacks within the day is allowed. If you were to switch the snack of one day for the snack of another just make sure it comes from the same food group. Then again that’s what the little refresh button is for, your options will be right there, it’s very handy.

I hope I’ve been of some help.
Happy healthy eating,
Doryss

Yvonnebaker 11 years ago

My husband is finding the food on the menu rather bland, is there anything we can add, such as a little curry powder, to give more flavour for him.

Aixa 11 years ago

I am very happy with the diet the system made me. But I will like to know if I need to stick to the daily menu plan or can I skip and make the snack of the next day bringing it to the present day. Example: today is Wednesday and I will like to do the snack of Thursday,can I do that? Another thing that I will like to know is if I can substitute cottage cheese for fetta cheese. I am having these terrible headaches probably because I am trying to eliminate the coffee, can I drink decaffeinated coffee?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.