Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Regarding recipe portions, you can cut down on the amount of each ingredient to make single portions, and/or you can freeze extra portions.

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Regarding yeasts/breads – note that next to each food on your menu is an icon on which you can click to swapo out the food for another one in the same major category (i.e. carbs in this case).

fahdutnik 11 years ago

Just looking at some of the recipes, they seem to make huge quantities. For someone living alone they don’t seem feasible.

fahdutnik 11 years ago

Just joined tonite, seems like a lot of grocery shopping to me. Also I volunteer at hospital, don’t have the selections needed by my menu, help

JEM1 11 years ago

I don’t know about the yeast problem, but yes to too much bread. I never did eat 2 sli WW bread with an egg for breakfast. Do I have to eat the 2 slices with 1 egg?

Reese39 11 years ago

Would like to say here that not everything available on the menu is good for women who are looking to keep yeast under control. Things like apples and some berries increase yeast. Yeast will hinder weight loss in women. Site should consider this in diet planning. To much bread on the menu.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.