Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Diet sodas are not recommended because they contain artificial sweeteners. Aside from the health concerns associated with them, artificial sweeteners have been found to trigger processes in the body that cause weight gain and associated health problems.
Try making your own – soda water with a squeeze of lemon juice, sweetened with a natural no- or low-carb sweetener such as monk fruit or xylitol.

inastrvl 11 years ago

I was a Diet Pepsi Freak for over 40 years and I started getting out of bed. I carried cases when I traveled. I must have 4 a day at least.
Talk about an addiction! I finally realized that if I could quit smoking I could stop the DP. I had a headache the first day or so but I did it. I feel so free and proud of myself. If I could do it so can you. There is a reason it is not on the program because soda is not health.

gramscool 11 years ago

I am wondering the same thing. I usually like to have a coke zero at least once a day. Are diet soda’s forbidden as well

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Is it once in a while? Diet or regular?
The program isn’t actually that big on “forbidden,” because it is less about a “diet” and more about the rest of your life. You won’t find pop in the Menu Planner, but according to your response to my questions above, I can help you find a way to fit it into your menu.

Anettepitt 11 years ago

Hi there, I just signed up and haven’t started yet… I am having anxiety over the fact that there appears to be no allowance for a pepsi or a sugary juice…. Is having a can of Pop or juice totally forbidden?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.