Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Margr. Cutting back a little at each meal is fine – just be careful not to miss out on fruits and vegetables, and don’t get to a level similar to restrictive diets. If you are comfortable with the amount of food, that will be a sign that you have right-sized the menu.

margr 10 years ago

I agree with Pupmom. I have the same problem. Is it okay to cut back a little for all meals or should I cut back as you suggested?

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, Pupmom. If you are very sedentary, cutting back a little is fine. Just note that since the snacks tend to be the allotted opportunities for fruit intake, I would suggest to cut back a little on other meals (mostly starches and fats, if possible), and choose lower fat snack items (not as heavy).

Pupmom 10 years ago

I am new to this and find myself forgetting to snack. Is it bad to skip a snack or 2 each day, I just don’t find myself hungry. I get the supercharging the metabolism thing but what about that in relation to calorie consumption ? I am injured right now and unable to exercise so the calorie intake is worrying me. Any advise?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.