Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Tamelia015. If you find that you need more information about shopping and cooking, you can ask Customer Service (through the “Contact Us” link below) about our “Healthy Kitchen” video series.

Ossie-Sharon 4 years ago

Hi, Tamelia. There is no pressure to use foods with which you are unfamiliar. Start with foods you have at home and see if you can just upgrade to better versions. If you want to upgrade, take advantage of our shopping guide if you need (Shopping Links for Healthy Foods), as well as our tips on saving time and money (Time-Saving Kitchen Tips for Healthier Meals and Managing Budget & Weight or Budget-Friendly Weight Management).

You may benefit from using the personal version of the Menu Planner, where you can select the foods that work for you – you can get to it by clicking on the “My Food Choices” icon (an apple) in the toolbar above your menu. As long as you favor relatively unprocessed foods, you can benefit from the program as a whole, with the other features. Regarding cooking, you can get healthy ideas from the easier types – when you go into the “Recipes” section (link at the top of each site page), type in the search box words like “easy,” “simple,” “quick,” “basic,” “classic,” etc. Until you get used to it, you can make good choices at good stores. Use the ingredients list to weed out anything with artificial or overly refined ingredients.
You can also repeat meals, days, and whole weeks as you wish, and even manually swap foods of the same groups between meals, and freeze make-ahead items for saving time later.

Tamelia015 4 years ago

How can I make is more simple I never cooked a day in my life ?????☹️

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.