Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
judygab 11 years ago

I love to put a thin slice of cheese over a few spelt crackers and microwave it.

judygab 11 years ago

Thanks! They are so good too!

Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Spelt prezels are great

judygab 11 years ago

Are Spelt Pretels OK?

Try Whole Foods or Trader Joes. If there is some added sugar, it’s OK here – cranberries are a bit special because they are SO sour and naturally lower in sugar than a lot of other fruits. What I was referring to as “undesirable” are sulfites.

Winn 11 years ago

I’ve spoken to a few of our health food stores and no one sells unsweetened cranberries .. they’re all sweetened with something. If you are aware of dry cranberries without added sweetener of some sort, could you let me know what the product is? I could ask a friend to dehydrate them for me but I doubt that I’d care to eat them unsweetened?

Winn 11 years ago

Thanks .. I’ll look for them soon!

No, they actually sell whole dried cranberries, like any other dried fruit (i.e. raisins, apricots, apples). We recommend you get the organic kind, so that there are no undesirable additives.

Winn 11 years ago

Is it possible that you’re referring to those that have sugar added? Maybe in the form of apple juice, etc. ?

Organic dried cranberries (available at health-oriented grocery stores) make a great snack or addition to a recipe.

Winn 11 years ago

I noticed that I’m allowed some cranberries but have absolutely no idea how to prepare them.

Surely, I can’t be expected to eat them raw!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.