Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, DavidMBest. Are you looking for a snack bar to make or to take with you? If you are looking for a recipe, try ours here: trimdownclub.com/recipe/fruit-nut-cereal-bars/. If you’re looking for one to buy, we recommend those made from whole food ingredients like Pure Bars and Lara Bars.
If you are seeking something else, please repost here, and I will get back to you.

DavidMBest 3 years ago

nuts or no produce no yogurt looking for snack bar to make in truck

joycesevere16 3 years ago

thank you!

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, joycesevere16. Wheat Thins have quite a bit of sugar in them, so they’re not optimal, but better than having a “white” cracker. Eight wheat thins equal one large rice cake. If you are interested in similar crackers that may be better, try Triscuits (3-4 per large rice cake) or a health-oriented brand.

Hello again, are wheat thins (whole grain 100%) an acceptable snack? Could it replain rice cakes? If so how many crackers?

Thanks.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, joycesevere16. The nut amounts are all OUT of the shell – pure nut.

Ossie-Sharon 3 years ago

Hi, Helenmbrake. One day of missing a snack is not a big deal, but if there is fruit there, I would recommend to get it elsewhere in the day. Regarding the yogurt, it is an in important source of calcium in your day, so if you eat less, try to get more calcium elsewhere – perhaps yogurt at the end of the day, or through a supplement. As for the type of yogurt, we encourage regular plain yogurt, but if you prefer 0%, so be it – as long as it doesn’t have any flavor added – you should add your own fruit to it, and if you wish, a natural sweetener like Stevia and/or erythritol.

1/2 ounce of pistachios with is this with or without shells? Its not clear with the menu.

Helenmbrake 3 years ago

Good morning, I got up at 8:30 today and ate my breakfast so of course I will not be hungry at 10:00 for my snack. Can I just omit the snack or do I have to include it somewhere else during the day? Also I find 6 ounces of yogourt a lot to eat at one time. Can I eat less? Also I eat 0% milk fat in my yogourt, is that okay? Sorry for all the questions at one time. Let me know if we should just keep it to one question at a time. Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.