Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Ossie-Sharon 7 years ago

Hi, you two, and welcome 🙂 If you use the personal version of the Menu Planner application (the right-most option here: https://www.trimdownclub.com/menu-planner), you will see some of our recipes in the “Recipes” subcategory of each major food group. For newer recipes that have not yet been added into the system, you can use them to substitute for the main ingredient in your meal. You can also match up the exchanges visible at the end of each recipe and when you click on “Exchange Mode” in the toolbar above your menu.

Amandaainley 7 years ago

Hi I’m new to the plan and site too I was wondering the same after being taught to point and count everything not sure how if I make a recipe does it fit into my weekly menu being done Or can you add the recipe to your meal plan ? So it works out your day still ? Thanks Amanda x

sunsetsami@hotmail.com 7 years ago

Hi, ive just joined, but im slightly confused. Hoping someone can help. I have my week one menu, but im not sure where all the recipes fit in? do I just eat what is on my menu? or do I use what is on my menu to make the recipes?
the recipes all look so good & I love to cook!! hoping the trim down club is going to be the thing that works along with my life style to loose post illness weight gain now im back to full health 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.