Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 11 years ago

Hi, Stephanie – welcome! The foods on this diet are good for everyone – that’s what makes this program special. The difference is that your husband may choose larger portions and not be as concerned with low-fat dairy, sugar-substitutes, etc. But you definitely don’t need to prepare separate meals. I would recommend that you prepare only enough food for the two of you, so there are no leftovers on the table to tempt you.
As for low availability of products, feel free to substitute whatever unprocessed ingredients you can find. If it calls for quinoa flour, just go for whole wheat (or at least a mix of whole wheat with enriched white if the taste is too challenging); choose readily available extra-virgin olive oil for your fats and oils; and see if you can find organic dairy if you can’t find raw, etc.
Simple recipes in the program list are those with the titles “classic” in them.

StephanieL 11 years ago

I just signed up and am starting to get concerned I may still have to make two separate meals for my family and myself. My husband has the opposite problem as me; no matter how hard he tries he can’t keep weight ON him. Is this program going to waste my husband into nothing?
Also, are there more simple recipes? Half the ingredients I’ve read I have never even heard of. I live in the country with not many grocery stores to chose from and am not sure a Super- Walmart carries such items 🙁

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.