Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
jackiee 11 years ago

I hope the development team help you out soon DeniseCurran. I am also having a little trouble finding ingredients in menus since I live in italy but I agree with you Porkyrees there is always alternatives. Have you tried changing your personnal menu planner to ingredients that you can find easily. I only picked dishes that I knew I could find ingredients to. I like the refresh button beside the food item that gives an alternative. I tried a fish dish tonight served with cabbage, it was easy and quick to make, cabbage lightly boiled in a little water and fish, simmered with a little hot water, herb & tomatoes, made a real tasty dish. Fingers crossed you find better ingredients to suit your needs too srogers

porkyrees 11 years ago

Ive only been on this program for 3 days and ive had no problem finding ingredients for the menu and I only shop at a local supermarket.There are alternates if you cant find the ingredient you need and ive found fresh greens and fruit seem to substitute for just about anything.Ive lost three pound in three days and seem to be eating a lot more than I normally would I hope it keeps going.Very happy with menus

srogers 11 years ago

Hello I am a very optomistic person, until now. I am having a very difficult time finding many of the products/ingerdients/foods that this program mentions and when I do find them they are extremely expensive and time consuming to cook. I know a healthier life style requires change, but so far that would include quit my job stay home grow the foods and milk my own cow. I would love to do all of that, and I would lose wgt…from starvation and the poor house! Any body have any suggestions or feeling the samr fustration? Help

DeniseCurran 11 years ago

I did refer it and received a reply to the effect that it wasn’t something that was currently offered but that it would be referred to the development team

jackiee 11 years ago

what a great idea, it would be very handy to have a shopping list added to the menu’s, why don’t you try writing a email to the trim down clud think you’d find details in the ‘contact us’ box down at the bottom tool bar. Godd luck on your personnal health eating plan and hope it give you the result you want

DeniseCurran 11 years ago

Is there anyway of the system generating a shopping list for the menu’s that it generates? It would be much more helpful and speed things up if it wasnt necessary to go through each days menu’s and make up a shopping list. I generally only shop once a week due to time constraints and it would save time and be much easier to work out quantities, especially where the same ingredients may be used in multiple menu’s during the 7 day period.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.