Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, Jenannlyn. Just count it manually. The system places at least 5 daily produce servings in your menu, but we encourage extra.

jenannlynn 5 years ago

how do you count it as a serving of vegetables if u only enter milk?

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, jenannlynn. Yes, I was referring to the label. A serving of Shakeology can count as a serving of vegetables. As for milk, a serving does contain protein and counts as a protein.

jenannlynn 5 years ago

BTW, there is no “Milk, Cow, Regular, Whole”. There is “Milk, Cow, Organic, Whole”, but there are no veggie or protein credits.

jenannlynn 5 years ago

I assume u are referring to the nutrition label for the powder? So, if I drink it with water, I add that? But if I drink it w.almond milk, do I put both?

Thing is, it gives me protein & greens, so will I get “credit’ for that, or will I still be required to substitute for greens & protein?

Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi, jenannlynn. You can use “Milk, Cow, Regular, Whole” as a placesaver – it has similar key nutritional values.

jenannlynn 5 years ago

Every day, I drink a nutrition superfood drink, called Shakelogy (usually, in place of breakfast). I know how to add my own foods, so I tried to do that, but it is not an option, so what do I do?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.