Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, andreabouton. You may find a better fit with our intermittent fasting route. You don’t have to do the fasting part if you don’t want, but you will get less food. To access this, select the meal you want to skip in your profile, save the change, then generate a new menu. To approximate a normal day, I recommend to select to skip dinner, then use the lunch in your menu as your dinner, and the midday snack as lunch.

andreabouton 2 years ago

I agree that the amount of food is too much. I did the calculations and the diet would have me eating over 2100 calories. I work full time behind a desk, so I am not burning a lot of calories per day. I know you need a deficit of 500 calories a day to loose weight. How can I customize it?

Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, 33nanny. The macros do indeed offset the amounts. We have chosen foods that provide a lot of volume (for maximum satiety) with minimal calories and maximum nutrition. According to the information you put in your profile, you menu provides about 2000-2100 calories per day – this amount will go down as you start to lose significant amounts of weight.

33nanny 2 years ago

I just set up my diet today, and when looking at the daily menus it seems like an awful lot of food. Quite a bit more than I’m used to. Perhaps the macros and chosen foods will off-set the increased volume, I just have no idea how many calories this has me consuming and I’ve tried so many different diets in the past I want to get off on a good foot and actually see some weight loss results from the outset. Can you please advise?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.