Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Ossie-Sharon 2 years ago

Hi, rmhowell77. In cases such as yours, you can compare the foods and food groups represented in those meals with the layout in your menus here, and exercise portion control when you’re at work. That will provide a lot of the benefit. For an idea of what foods belong to which group, you can check out this reference: https://www.trimdownclub.com/exchanges-lists. To get an idea of the recommended portion sizes, you can compare the exchange sizes in that list with the number of exchanges you are allotted here, which you can see by clicking on the “Exchange View” button above your menu. If you like, you are welcome to describe your work meals here, and I can explain in more detail.

rmhowell77 2 years ago

I work at a preschool and we receive our breakfast and lunch from the public school. I’m required to eat with the children as we have family style meals. I’m not allowed to bring in my own food. I don’t know what the calories or carbs or fat intake is. Any suggestions? I work 730-330 M-F so I can’t go all day without eating because these kids keep me moving so I need my food fuel.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.